Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You are equipped to DO IT!

I have been off for a while.....not really, but I did step away from the blog to give total focus to writing my book, "For All The Wrong Reasons". I am embarking on a new journey in my life that required me to really look at myself......I mean really look at me! I'm not a person that is out here doing bad, crazy, or wild things, but God instructed me to take a deeper look. In my intimate time with Him, which is in the wee hours of the morning, He clearly spoke to me, "Alysia, you matter, yet you act as if you don't!"" I have not equipped you with such wonderful gifts for you to wander aimlessly through this life." I had been praying for change in my life, but nothing. I was making my petition known to God, but nothing! "What was I doing wrong?" I asked desperately. My answer came in that moment......I had a desire, I had the ability, and I had the vision, but I didn't take action. How many of you know that anything that you desire you must work for? Well apparently that works the same for dreams too! Here I was just dreaming about the "abundant life" God promised, but forgetting what James 1:22 tells us, But be ye DOERS of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. I had to DO IT! Psalm 1:3 reads, And he(she) shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his(her) fruit in his(her) season; his(her) leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he(she) DOETH shall prosper. Yall, I must do what it takes to go after the vision God has placed in me.....that's what has had me occupied for the past few weeks. My vision is real......God has given me something real! Seed time and harvest doesn't work if you don't put something in the ground.....well I am planting great things! I must do what God has equipped me to do! I make this public declaration of what I AM DOING!!!!!

I am so excited about this life transformation that I am journeying through. The birthing of my vision, Soul Beautiful, is a brand that will inspire, motivate, and educate women on the value of self-love and becoming spiritually connected to God, The Creator. "You are Soul Beautiful" is a statement that transcends exterior beauty or the beauty that is perceived by the onlooking eye. You must go within and find out why you are here and manifest that as a reality. I aspire to continue self developement and pouring my love into the live of as many people as God will allow me to touch. My story is my story.....I am sharing a part of me as a way to inspire and motivate change in lives everywhere. TAKE CHARGE, UNLEASH, AND TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE............BE BETTER, PERIOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. I applaud your courage and honesty. I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete